Get Price

Fleets Love GoWrench

Whether you have 2 vehicles or 2000 vehicles GoWrench's award winning mobile mechanic service can help you manage your time and your costs better.  Sign up today and our friendly account managers will set up a free account to get you started on your journey to savings.

Sign Up Free

How It Works

simpleprocess1pic

Our Customers Say the Nicest Things

5-star

I work out of town often and have very little time to get my oil change or put the care in my car that it needs..... That's where Mobile Mechanic Go Wrench comes in. They come to my home or work and take care of everything. Convenience at its best. I recommend Go Wrench with a serious five star rating!! 

Dustin Richard

5-star

Fast, convenient, super friendly and affordable service. I definitely recommend their services. There was no way I would have been able to get my drive belt replaced on such short notice booking at a shop and super plus I didn't even have to leave my house on a Saturday morning! Their mechanic showed up at 1030AM on a 10AM-12PM estimated time of arrival! Extremely satisfied customer here.

Camille Moren

5-star

Consistently GoWrench has been very flexible in helping 180 Drinks mobile bartending with its feet repairs. GoWrench stands behind the quality of their work. Go Wrench even completed repairs I thought wouldn't be possible for a mobile mechanic service to fix. I wish there was an option for a 6/5 star review.

Shawn Quait

5-star

Two weekends ago, in the first major storm of the year and bitter cold, Todd from GoWrench came to my house, on very short notice, and replaced my car battery. The service was very professional, and GoWrench was most accommodating. Todd was fast, efficient and friendly, and I will definitely use this service in the future.

Cathie Clark

5-star

Had a great experience with gowrench, the mechanics were friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. They got the job done with no extra surprises. And I didn’t even have to leave my house.

Mike Bolt

5-star

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!! First time I have ever used a mobile car repair service and it will NOT be my last. Prompt, polite, courteous service all the way around and VERY cost effective!! Kolton & Jesse, you are both amazing. Thank you for answering all of my questions (I know I had a lot...) Jason, thank you for fixing my van!! Jason is prompt, knowledgeable and professional and he had my van fixed in under an hour. Other garages quoted 4+ hours to complete the repair at triple the cost of GoWrench.

Michelle Delaney

5-star

If you haven't booked your auto repair with GoWrench Auto you'll want to for your next repair. They come to you...at home (where mine was done) or at work. The concept is almost too good to be true... But it's true. 1 phone call, quote, booked appointment and you're done. Price was pretty much what I was quoted elsewhere. Jason is a mechanic extraordinaire and Kolton is really down to earth & really cares. Please try them out. You won't be sorry!! Fast, friendly, professional and affordable!

Karen Aquino

5-star

Starting using Go Wrench Auto a year and a half ago and I won’t go back to any other. When they come they are efficient knowledgeable and reasonably priced. All in your own driveway. My guy today who put my winter tires on which I purchased from there was amazing!!! I highly recommend them to everyone. I m currently recommending them to all of my family and friends. Amazing Go Wrench Auto!

Peyton Savege

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I contact you when I need a repair or maintenance?
When you set up an account with us, you can request by call, text, instant message or email.  We work with however you communicate best to get the job done best.
Do you accept fleet cards?
Yes we accept most fleet cards.  Let us know in the notes section which card you have and we'll ensure we can service you.  In addition you can see cards we offer on our Fleet Services page.
Where do you offer service?
We currently operate in 47 different cities.  Let us know where your locations are in the notes section and we will ensure you have proper coverage.   You can see our cities page as well.
Can you really fix a lot of things with a mobile mechanic?
Yes!  Roughly 80% of what a shop can do can be done mobile at your office or on the job site.  The other 20% we work with our network of shops to get the job done right and fast.